Skip to main content

6 Signs of A Strong Relationship


1. Mutual Trust
This one is huge. You both trust each other no matter what. Now this doesn't mean you go in blindly trusting their every word and believe they can do no wrong. It means you've earned each others trust and respect each other enough not to mess with that.

2. You communicate
This one is also very important. Nowadays we talk a lot, but communicating is different. You don't need to be constantly talking 24/7. But when it comes to important things, it's discussed. When one of you is upset, unsure, anxious, worried, etc. about something, especially if its something about your relationship, you let them know. You discuss it with maturity. This is always something you can work on because a relationship with good communication is a happier relationship. No one is a mind reader.

3. You support each other
You support each others dreams and hobbies. You help them out when you're needed and cheer from the sidelines when you're not. You listen to them ramble on about something, even if you're really not interested, because they're passionate about it and it's important to them. When they're feeling down, you're there to bring them back up. You're not only their significant other but you're their #1 supporter.

4. You spend time together, but also apart
You spend a lot of time together, because that quality time means the world to you. But you also have your own friends, job, hobbies and life. You know that being joined at the hip and never going anywhere without them is not healthy. And seeing them after having been apart for a while is all the more exciting.

5. You make each other better 
They motivate you to be better, work harder and just generally be a better you. You want to be the best you can be for them and vice versa, because they deserve it. They accept you as you are and would never try to change you, but you can't help cleaning up a little because they inspire you to be better.

6. You laugh together
Another big one. Your relationship is filled with tons of laughter and inside jokes. Who wants an overly serious, boring relationship? You know you found "the one" when they know exactly how to make you laugh and you know just how to do the same. Your relationship is filled with fun and laughter and you enjoy every minute being with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BEST and EASIEST Waffle Recipe! (Blogmas Day 9)

When it starts to get chilly out, I find myself making waffles pretty often. In fact, our Sunday breakfast usually consists of waffles of some kind. And in my house, I'm the designated waffle chef. I have the best recipe for waffles that are truly delicious AND any lazy chefs dream; its all done in one bowl, with ingredients everyone has in their kitchen. Literally foolproof and delicious. Perfect for Christmas morning! Makes anywhere from 8-12 waffles, depending on the size of your waffle iron. Ingredients:  2 cups of All-Purpose flour 1 tablespoon of baking powder 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar 1/4 teaspoon of salt 2 eggs (beaten) 1 teaspoon of vanilla (but you can add another 1/2 teaspoon if you want a stronger vanilla taste!) 1-3/4 cups of milk 1/4 cup vegetable oil Directions:  1) In a big bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) 2) Create a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add your wet ingredients 3) Mix

1 Year of Covid-19: A reflection

  It feels like just yesterday we were all feeling the anxiety and uncertainty of a new disease that was spreading quickly around the world that no one truly understood yet. We were facing the first wave of cases, the fear of going outside and being around people and the first round of quarantines and restrictions.  It feels like just yesterday, but also so long ago.  I, and I am sure many others, am feeling a mix of emotions.  Sad for the loss of comfort we once had. Grief for all the lives lost and permanently changed. Thankful for my health and that of my family. Gratitude for the scientists and frontline workers alike, working tirelessly behind the scenes I hope that one day we can return to a new normal. I hope that one day I'll be able to go to work and not feel  afraid  to get too close to my coworkers and patients. I hope that no one will ever again have to face the end of their lives all alone. I hope that no one has their life cut short because of an insidious virus that

Blogilates Beginner's Calendar 2.0: Review & Final Update

I've officially completed all 28 days of the Blogilates Beginner's Calendar and firstly, I have to say that I'm pretty damn proud of myself, because it was pretty difficult but I stuck with it until the end. And I had fun in the process! So, how much of a difference does this calendar really make? Does it work? Here are my final thoughts. This workout program really works, but you need to work at it too. If you're going to half ass the workouts, eat badly and skip days, you really won't see a huge difference. I really did my best to stick with it and work hard at it and I really have seen a difference. The thing about Blogilates that I enjoyed is that you won't just see a difference in your body, you'll see a difference in your mindset and motivation as well. Physically, since I began the calendar, I lost 10 pounds and I feel so much stronger than I was before. My muscles, especially my legs are so much more defined than they used to be. Cassey als