Skip to main content

The Liebster Award



I've been tagged in the Liebster Award by the lovely Evija (go check out her blog! She hasn't been blogging for long but I can tell she's someone to keep your eye on!) Thank you so much for the tag <3 

For those of you who might not know, The Liebster Award is basically a Q&A tag with the purpose of getting deserving blogs a bit more publicity! After you've answered the questions, you can tag up to 11 more bloggers. 


1. What made you want to start blogging?

Good question! For quite a few years now I've been obsessed with reading blogs and watching YouTube videos all falling in that beauty-fashion-lifestyle kind of category and I think I was just really intrigued with the idea of having a little corner of the internet all to myself to share things I loved. 

2. What's your favourite high street retailer?

 Oooh that's a tough question! I think I would have to go with Forever 21 though, because I feel like it's a place you can go to one day and find nothing you like and then go back in a week and find tons of amazing stuff. Plus its one of those stores you can get lost in for an hour and come out with lots of great things.

3. What's your favourite holiday destination?

Anywhere with a beach! If I can lie in the sun, dig my toes in the sand and swim in the salty water, I'm in heaven.

4. Are you a sweet tooth or savoury girl?

I think the answer to this one changes almost daily. Baking is one of my favourite hobbies and I could just eat all of the sweets, but some days there's just nothing better than a warm bowl of soup or some macaroni and cheese!

5. Do you have any holy grail products?

I have a few! Too Faced "Better Than Sex" Mascara is definitely my holy grail mascara, I honestly swear by this stuff. Of course, the classic St. Ives Apricot Scrub is also another product that never fails me. I've been using it for years now and haven't found anything better. When it comes to exfoliating, that scrub is where its at.

6. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?

Baking! Definitely baking! And reading :)

7. Who is your favourite band/artist?

This is such a tough question for me. When it comes to music, movies and books, choosing a favourite is close to impossible for me. My music at the moment is also pretty much all over the place, but I've currently been loving The Weeknd's new album, Ed Sheeran, old school Slipknot and Lamb of God.

8. Do you have any celebrity crushes?

Hmm... Maybe Tyler Blackburn. Hands down the best of the Pretty Little Liars boyfriends. And Ed Westwick because he will always be Chuck Bass to me *swoon*. Also Ian Somerhalder and Alexander Skarsgard. Okay I'm done now.

9. What's been your favourite life experience so far?

This is actually a pretty difficult question. There are a lot of great experiences I've had and choosing one is seriously impossible. It would have to be something related to my travels or maybe one of the concerts I've been to!

10. Do you have a favourite make up brand?

At the moment, I would have to say Too Faced. They have incredible products and the prettiest packaging ever, so they're pretty much irresistible. My favourite drugstore make up brand would probably be Revlon.


My nominess for the Liebster Award are:
http://www.justemma.co.uk
/http://www.xclaireabella.com/

I look forward to seeing your answers xo

Comments

  1. Hi, Dina, thank you for the nomination! I've completed a few of these in the past on my blog, so I'll post my answers below:

    1. What made you want to start blogging?
    It was so long ago now, but I think I just wanted to share my passion for high street and designer fashion, and I loved all the browsing online for blog posts!

    2. What's your favourite high street retailer?
    I would have to agree with you - Forever 21 is amazing! So much choice and great value. If I could only shop at one place, this would be it!

    3. What's your favourite holiday destination?
    Norway was amazing!

    4. Are you a sweet tooth or savoury girl?
    Sweet tooth all the way! I love chocolate.

    5. Do you have any holy grail products?
    I love Lily Lolo's mineral foundation, coconut oil, and Konjac sponges.

    6. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
    I love photography, cinema, and baking.

    7. Who is your favourite band/artist?
    Avril Lavigne and Nirvana have been my long-time favourites!

    8. Do you have any celebrity crushes?
    Christian Bale!

    9. What's been your favourite life experience so far?
    Getting married and our cruise through the Norwegian Fjords!

    10. Do you have a favourite make up brand?
    I don't really have a favourite yet, as I'm still quite new to natural cosmetics, but I love Lily Lolo.

    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind introduction! ♥ The answer to your second question could have been mine as well. Forever21 really is a great store- I can get completely lost in. When I went on a holiday to Brisbane( Australia) with my best friend we literally spent about 3 hours in there And If that wasn't enough we went back there the next day and spend another 1-2 . *blush* *sorrynotsorry* x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same with my friends when it comes to stores like Forever 21! There's just so much to see!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The BEST and EASIEST Waffle Recipe! (Blogmas Day 9)

When it starts to get chilly out, I find myself making waffles pretty often. In fact, our Sunday breakfast usually consists of waffles of some kind. And in my house, I'm the designated waffle chef. I have the best recipe for waffles that are truly delicious AND any lazy chefs dream; its all done in one bowl, with ingredients everyone has in their kitchen. Literally foolproof and delicious. Perfect for Christmas morning! Makes anywhere from 8-12 waffles, depending on the size of your waffle iron. Ingredients:  2 cups of All-Purpose flour 1 tablespoon of baking powder 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar 1/4 teaspoon of salt 2 eggs (beaten) 1 teaspoon of vanilla (but you can add another 1/2 teaspoon if you want a stronger vanilla taste!) 1-3/4 cups of milk 1/4 cup vegetable oil Directions:  1) In a big bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) 2) Create a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add your wet ingredients 3) Mix

1 Year of Covid-19: A reflection

  It feels like just yesterday we were all feeling the anxiety and uncertainty of a new disease that was spreading quickly around the world that no one truly understood yet. We were facing the first wave of cases, the fear of going outside and being around people and the first round of quarantines and restrictions.  It feels like just yesterday, but also so long ago.  I, and I am sure many others, am feeling a mix of emotions.  Sad for the loss of comfort we once had. Grief for all the lives lost and permanently changed. Thankful for my health and that of my family. Gratitude for the scientists and frontline workers alike, working tirelessly behind the scenes I hope that one day we can return to a new normal. I hope that one day I'll be able to go to work and not feel  afraid  to get too close to my coworkers and patients. I hope that no one will ever again have to face the end of their lives all alone. I hope that no one has their life cut short because of an insidious virus that

Blogilates Beginner's Calendar 2.0: Review & Final Update

I've officially completed all 28 days of the Blogilates Beginner's Calendar and firstly, I have to say that I'm pretty damn proud of myself, because it was pretty difficult but I stuck with it until the end. And I had fun in the process! So, how much of a difference does this calendar really make? Does it work? Here are my final thoughts. This workout program really works, but you need to work at it too. If you're going to half ass the workouts, eat badly and skip days, you really won't see a huge difference. I really did my best to stick with it and work hard at it and I really have seen a difference. The thing about Blogilates that I enjoyed is that you won't just see a difference in your body, you'll see a difference in your mindset and motivation as well. Physically, since I began the calendar, I lost 10 pounds and I feel so much stronger than I was before. My muscles, especially my legs are so much more defined than they used to be. Cassey als