Skip to main content

2020 Project Pan

Hey everyone!

So for 2020, I wanted to set myself some New Year's resolutions, as I always do, and one of them is definitely to focus on using up the makeup I currently have rather than buying more products! So to keep myself accountable, I decided to pick a selection of products for a Project Pan!

Here are the products I want to either completely finish up by the end of 2020 or at the very least make a significant dent in them:


So firstly I really want to make more of a dent in my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette! I've already hit pan on 5 shades so far but considering how much I was dying for this palette when it first came out, I'd love to use it up more! I definitely don't think I'll finish up the whole palette by the end of the year (I rarely use dark eye shadow colours so those deeper shades at the end will definitely not get that much use), but I'd love to use up more of it!


The next product that I'd ideally like to finish is the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil in Raspberry. I'll be honest, I don't love this product. It's not bad by any means but I also don't find that it really does all that much. It adds a nice shine to your lips so I'm just using it as a gloss more than anything else. Definitely want to use it up though because it was pretty expensive! 


The next thing I'd like to use up is this blush from Marcelle in 'Pink'. I don't think this blush is available to purchase anymore (which goes to show how long I've had it just sitting in my collection!), so it's definitely time to use it up! It's a really good every day blush just to add a little extra colour to your face when you're looking tired or pale. 



The final product I want to finish up is my every day under eye concealer which is the Lancome Effacernes Waterproof concealer. I used to really enjoy this product but I've been wanting to try something new... I just want to use up this one first! There is about 1/4 of the tube left as far as I can tell, so it shouldn't be too hard to use it up! 

So those are the products in my 2020 Project Pan! I'm going to be doing check-ins every 3 months (March, June, September, December) to keep track of my progress, as well as post any significant updates on my Instagram stories! 

Happy holidays everyone! 
xo 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BEST and EASIEST Waffle Recipe! (Blogmas Day 9)

When it starts to get chilly out, I find myself making waffles pretty often. In fact, our Sunday breakfast usually consists of waffles of some kind. And in my house, I'm the designated waffle chef. I have the best recipe for waffles that are truly delicious AND any lazy chefs dream; its all done in one bowl, with ingredients everyone has in their kitchen. Literally foolproof and delicious. Perfect for Christmas morning! Makes anywhere from 8-12 waffles, depending on the size of your waffle iron. Ingredients:  2 cups of All-Purpose flour 1 tablespoon of baking powder 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar 1/4 teaspoon of salt 2 eggs (beaten) 1 teaspoon of vanilla (but you can add another 1/2 teaspoon if you want a stronger vanilla taste!) 1-3/4 cups of milk 1/4 cup vegetable oil Directions:  1) In a big bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) 2) Create a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add your wet ingredients 3) Mix

1 Year of Covid-19: A reflection

  It feels like just yesterday we were all feeling the anxiety and uncertainty of a new disease that was spreading quickly around the world that no one truly understood yet. We were facing the first wave of cases, the fear of going outside and being around people and the first round of quarantines and restrictions.  It feels like just yesterday, but also so long ago.  I, and I am sure many others, am feeling a mix of emotions.  Sad for the loss of comfort we once had. Grief for all the lives lost and permanently changed. Thankful for my health and that of my family. Gratitude for the scientists and frontline workers alike, working tirelessly behind the scenes I hope that one day we can return to a new normal. I hope that one day I'll be able to go to work and not feel  afraid  to get too close to my coworkers and patients. I hope that no one will ever again have to face the end of their lives all alone. I hope that no one has their life cut short because of an insidious virus that

Blogilates Beginner's Calendar 2.0: Review & Final Update

I've officially completed all 28 days of the Blogilates Beginner's Calendar and firstly, I have to say that I'm pretty damn proud of myself, because it was pretty difficult but I stuck with it until the end. And I had fun in the process! So, how much of a difference does this calendar really make? Does it work? Here are my final thoughts. This workout program really works, but you need to work at it too. If you're going to half ass the workouts, eat badly and skip days, you really won't see a huge difference. I really did my best to stick with it and work hard at it and I really have seen a difference. The thing about Blogilates that I enjoyed is that you won't just see a difference in your body, you'll see a difference in your mindset and motivation as well. Physically, since I began the calendar, I lost 10 pounds and I feel so much stronger than I was before. My muscles, especially my legs are so much more defined than they used to be. Cassey als